Li Mi is the Head of Patent, based in Beijing.
With an IP practice spanning over 20 years, Li Mi has extensive experience in advising businesses capture and securing valuable IP assets, conducting competitive landscape searches, managing IP portfolio, mitigating potential IP risks and supporting IP transactions.
Her technical expertise includes machinery, electro-mechanics, engineering technology and semiconductor technology. She has handled patent related consulting issues and supervised patent operations for American multinationals in China. She has also represented dozens of global leading multinationals and domestic enterprises in managing their trade secrets and global patent portfolios, participating in their patent evaluation and risk management analysis in their IP transactions.
Li Mi is a regular contributor to IP professional media platform which focuses on the most recent global and local IP trends. Some of her articles have been published in China Intellectual Property and China IP News. She is an active speaker and moderator in several high-level summits and conferences, including MIP Global IP & Innovation Summit and QBPC conferences.
- PRC licensed patent attorney
- PRC licensed lawyer
- Bachelor of Intellectual Property Law, Peking University, China
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University, China
- All China Patent Attorneys Association (ACPAA)
- The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Beijing IP Experts Tank
- Ningbo IP Protection Center
- Top 50 IP Lawyers under the age of 50 in China – IPR Daily 2023